The service that your clients need
to get their business online
Verb is a New Zealand based software design house that is driving excellence in website services delivered by the Design industry, by partnering with graphic designers. Verb has created the way for you, the designer, to see your designs flawlessly deployed online, expressing your client's brand on the web, seemesly time after time. It is BOSS. A fast, responsive, powerful, robust, intelligent service with software.
When using BOSS, you as the Designer are able to create websites for your client of the highest visual and technical quality and are backed by our highly responsive, flexible and dedicated team who cater to you and your clients needs. It avoids you costly programming projects, enables you to deliver faster to your clients resulting in increased profits for you.
How BOSS will help your graphic design business
- Reduce to zero the long term support issues and time lost relearning numerous web applications by outsourcing the support to our dedicated team.
- Websites can be treated internally like print jobs. Rather than deal with the accumulating demand on time and resources with each completed website, we ring your client each month providing continuous support.
- We will increase your repeat business by staying in touch with your client each month and referring all design enquiries back to you.
- We free up time that was spent handling infrastructure (domains, email, stats, hosting) so you can focus on the design processes.
- Software applications (such as shopping carts) requested by customers that were potentially previously beyond the abilities of your team are now easily delivered, always on the same platform and through the same methodologies.
A completely unique serviceView our "What your client gets for their monthly licence fee" page which explains why the "Software as a Service" model results in a far better solution for you, your clients and their website.
View our comparative study on what makes Boss different from other existing solutions.
What can you supply your clients?
- CMS (Content Management System)
- Client authentication and management sytems
- Cataloging and product deployments of Boss get the Boss Framework and the Boss.Console.
- Shopping cart facilities
- Ecommerce - online payment facilities
- Unrestricted design
- Online Voucher issuing
The Boss.Console is a secure online interface which both the Graphic Designer and the client can access and manage their site from.
The five Boss ModulesThe five Boss modules are like foundations for the different types of functional websites. For some website software you are required to pay extra for each function such as blogs, newsletters, client emails, and rss feeds, but not with Boss. With Boss these can be easily created without extra purchases and are incorporated into the modules making it a far more cost effective option for your clients business. Their websites requirements determine what modules they will need to run their website.
The Boss.CMS is the friendliest CMS on the planet. (CMS stands for Content Management System). It hooks directly into the Boss Framework and allows for page creation, content editing, image uploads/resizing, file uploads, external media (like youtube) embedding and lots more.
Boss.Client is for allowing people to have accounts with your site - whether it's to view secure pages, or for shopping cart accounts and it can be adapted to a wide variety of needs.
Boss.Catalogue is for organising and listing products. It works nicely with Boss.Client for things like retail and wholesale price presentation to end users and can also be utilised with Boss.Cart.
For online payments, donations, purchases - our Boss.Commerce module works with an ever increasing wide variety of online payment gateways. It also allows for direct deposits and works very well with Boss.Cart.
Boss.Cart is the shopping cart module which ties a lot of the other modules together very nicely. It allows for online ordering and purchasing and has a number of advanced features such as a shipping rule builder and support for a variety of checkout procedures. Highly customisable including some control over the checkout processes.
The ultimate toolOur service as all about freeing up designers to do what they do best and allowing them to design freely for the web. You'll find us to be a highly agreeable - an "always up for the challange" team who like to go the extra mile.
Your clients will find:
- Their websites work seamlessly out of the box and are very easy to maintain.
- They have quality ongoing support for their technology.
- They can easily upgrade their website as business allows.
- Can be built and deployed nearly as fast as the designer can design.
- Can be redesigned easily without being rebuilt.
- Are monitored 24/7, with errors automatically emailed to the developers.
- Are constantly re-evaluated and improved technically without the client even asking.
*See our case study "The Games" which went from no ranking to the number one ranked site on google.co.nz for the designated search term over two years.